Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Taken from Martha Stewarts website they look yummy so i had to post them. Im going to make them eventually
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup light-brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup whole milk
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line 2 standard 12-cup muffin tins with paper liners; set aside. Whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Put butter and sugars into the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, and mix on medium-high speed until pale and fluffy. Mix in eggs, 1 at a time, and vanilla. Reduce speed to low. Add flour mixture in 2 batches, alternating with the milk. Stir in chocolate chunks with a rubber spatula.
- Spoon 1/4 cup batter into each muffin cup. Bake until pale golden and a cake tester inserted into centers comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Transfer cupcakes to wire racks; let cool completely. Cupcakes can be stored in airtight containers at room temperature up to 3 days.