1/1 Photo of Chocolate Chunk Coffee Cake
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 5 mins
From a Domino Sugar bag. Rich and sinful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Oven 350 degrees. Grease 10-inch tube pan.
- 2Combine for topping: chocolate, nuts, 2/3 cup sugar and set aside.
- 3Beat sugar and butter till light and fluffy.
- 4Beat in eggs, sour cream, and vanilla till well mixed.
- 5Combine flour, baking powder, and baking soda in another bowl and add to batter slowly. Beat till smooth.
- 6Spoon and spread evenly 1/3 batter into pan.
- 7Sprinkle topping and alternate layers two more times.
- 8Bake 55-65 minutes or till toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 9Cool on rack in the tube pan for 20 minutes before putting out onto serving plate.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chunk Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 513.9
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 61.4 mg
- Sodium 391.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 33.5 g
- Protein 9.1 g