Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Got this from the Kraft. :yummy:
- 24 Oreo cookies, finely crushed (about 2 cups)
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 20 Kraft caramels
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 1 1⁄2 cups planters pecan pieces, toasted
- 3 baker's semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F Mix cookie crumbs and margarine in 9-inch pie plate. Press firmly onto bottom and up side of pie plate. Bake 10 min.; cool.
- Place caramels and half-and-half in medium microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 3 minute or until caramels are completely melted, stirring after 1-1/2 minute Stir in pecans; spread into crust. Refrigerate 10 minute or until set. Chop 2 of the chocolate squares; sprinkle over caramel layer in crust.
- Melt remaining chocolate square in separate microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 sec.; stir until chocolate is completely melted. Drizzle over pie. Refrigerate 1 hour or until chocolate is firm. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.