Recipe by phansen1961
I love these brownies. not too sweet but with nice big chunks of sweet chocolate in every bite.
- 8 eggs
- 4 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 3⁄4 cups salted butter
- 8 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 1⁄2 cups semisweet chocolate chunks
- 2 2⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- melt chocolate and butter together over a double boiler.
- stir together sugar and eggs until well mixed.
- add cooled chocolate mixture,stir together.
- sift flour,baking powder, and salt together.
- add dry ingredients to wet ingredients.
- stir until thoroughly mixed.
- pour half of batter into a 13 x 18 baking pan.
- spread half of chocolate chunks onto batter.
- add remaining batter and top with remaining chips.
- bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.