1 hr 5 mins
This loaf bread is really very good.It is also made with Splenda. I found this on the Splenda web site. Try it you might like it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- 2Grease 9x5" loaf pan. Set aside.
- 3Combine flour, splenda, baking powder, baking soda & salt in a large bowl. Set aside.
- 4Coarsely chop baking chocolate bars.
- 5Mix eggs, bananas, butter(melted), and milk in large bowl until well blended.
- 6Add dry ingredients; stir until just moistened. Stir in chopd chocolate and chopd. walnuts.
- 7Pour into greased loaf pan.
- 8Bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 9Cool 10 minutes.
- 10Remove from pan; cool completely on wire rack.
- 11Cut yourself a slice with a tall glass of cold milk.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chunk Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.0
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 33.0 mg
- Sodium 77.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: