Recipe by Manami
This loaf bread is really very good.It is also made with Splenda. I found this on the Splenda web site. Try it you might like it!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Splenda granular
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1⁄3 cup butter (oil if you choose)
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 6 baker's semi-sweet chocolate baking squares (3/4 package)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Grease 9x5" loaf pan. Set aside.
- Combine flour, splenda, baking powder, baking soda & salt in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Coarsely chop baking chocolate bars.
- Mix eggs, bananas, butter(melted), and milk in large bowl until well blended.
- Add dry ingredients; stir until just moistened. Stir in chopd chocolate and chopd. walnuts.
- Pour into greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan; cool completely on wire rack.
- Cut yourself a slice with a tall glass of cold milk.