Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This loaf bread is really very good.It is also made with Splenda. I found this on the Splenda web site. Try it you might like it!
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Grease 9x5" loaf pan. Set aside.
- Combine flour, splenda, baking powder, baking soda & salt in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Coarsely chop baking chocolate bars.
- Mix eggs, bananas, butter(melted), and milk in large bowl until well blended.
- Add dry ingredients; stir until just moistened. Stir in chopd chocolate and chopd. walnuts.
- Pour into greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan; cool completely on wire rack.
- Cut yourself a slice with a tall glass of cold milk.