No description necessary.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 8 ounces fine-quality bittersweet chocolate, chopped coarse
- 22 caramel candies, such as kraft,cut into quarters
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1Preheat oven to 375F.
- 2In a bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- 3In another bowl with an electric mixer cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- 4Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition, and beat in flour mixture.
- 5Stir chocolate, caramels, and pecans into dough and drop rounded tablespoons about 2 inches apart onto baking sheets.
- 6Bake cookies in batches in middle of oven 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden.
- 7Cool cookies on baking sheets on racks until firm.
- 8Cookies keep in airtight containers 5 days.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chunk and Caramel Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1520 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.0
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 18.5 mg
- Sodium 116.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 1.3 g