Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Cute & tasty christmas treats. Very easy to make too.
- 250 g plain sweet biscuits, crushed
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- 395 g sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup dark chocolate melts (white, milk or dark)
- coconut or candy sprinkles, silver and gold cachous, for decoration
- Combine biscuits, coconut, baking cocoa, honey and sweetened condensed milk in a large bowl, mix well.
- Shape teaspoonfuls of chocolate mixture into cones, refrigerate until firm.
- Drizzle top of cones with melted white or dark chocolate melts, decorate as desired, allow chocolate to set.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.