1/4 Photos of Chocolate Christmas Mice (Or Anytime Mice)
My mom taught my little brother and me how to make these little mice. They are so fun! I'm guessing about the quantities and yield.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb cherries, with stems
- 1 lb Hershey chocolate kiss
- semi-sweet chocolate chips, for melting
- sliced almonds
- icing (optional) or red-hot candies (optional)
- 1Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler and dip a cherriy into the chocolate, holding by the stem ("tail").
- 2Set cherry on its side on waxed paper. This is the mouse's body and tail.
- 3While chocolate it still gooey, "glue" on a hershey's kiss to the mouse's body, with the bottom of the kiss touching the cherry and the pointy part pointing out, the opposite direction that the tail is pointing.
- 4Add sliced almonds in the seam for ears.
- 5Decorate with icing or red hots for eyes and nose.
- 6Repeat with the rest of the cherries, etc.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Christmas Mice (Or Anytime Mice)
Serving Size: 1 (3003 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1386.1
- Calories from Fat 610
- Total Fat 67.8 g
- Saturated Fat 42.0 g
- Cholesterol 52.1 mg
- Sodium 179.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 178.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.4 g
- Sugars 151.9 g
- Protein 20.2 g