Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick and easy drop cookie recipe
- 1⁄2 cup shortening or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 12 tablespoons baking cocoa (or 3 pkgs melted)
- CREAM EGGS SUGAR AND MARGARINE,.
- MIX DRY INGREDIENTS IN A LARGE BOWL AND GRADUALLLY ADD TO CREAMED MIXTURE.
- DROP ON UNGREASED COOKIE SHEET.
- BAKE 350 FOR 7 - 10 minutes.
These are delicious cookies! They were a little dry when I mixed them together and I did have to mix them by hand. But there is not many ingredients to make it a complicated cookie!! They have a nice flavor with the addition of cinnamon. Thanks for posting this delicious cookie!
These were very nice cookies Nana Coll. A lovely taste treat, just full of chocolate flavour. I liked the addition of the cinnamon. The cookies were quick and easy to make and didn't last long. Thanks so much for sharing.