Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Try these tastey little bars, they are great for an after school snack or if you just need a chocolate fix.
- 1 (300 g) package chocolate chips
- 1 (300 g) package butterscotch chips
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup chow mein noodles
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup peanuts or 1 -1 1⁄2 cup smarties candies
- melt chips in a double boiler add noodles and peanuts spoon into a waxed paper lined 8x8 pan Let cool, cut into bars.
We make these for Christmas except we spoon by Tablespoon on wax paper lined cookie sheet and chill. Fabulous and Easy!
I really liked these and they were so easy to make. I used a full bag of both kinds of chips and about two cups of chow mein noodles. I spread it into a 2 qt. casserole dish and chilled it in the fridge before cutting. Sooooo good and chocolaty!