Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 16 mins
Found and adapted from an internet posting - the posting said it was originally from Gaida's tv show.
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Melt chocolate chips and butter, cool.
- Whisk eggs, sugar, water, and vanilla in mixer.
- Sift together dry ingredients and mix with sugar mixture.
- Fold in cooled chocolate mixture.
- Stir in mint pieces.
- Use cookie scoop.
- Place on parchment paper covered cookie sheets.
- Bake 16 minutes until puffy and cracked.
- Leave on pan until cool.