Recipe by Addelyn's Baking Mama
Chewy chocolate cookies with chocolate chips and miniature M&M's!
Top Review by Chef sprynkles
These cookies are amazing ..... the only thing i substituted was the chocolate chips for a bar of hershey special dark just because i didnt have any chips. the cookies came out so soft and chewy. theyre the best straight out of the oven. i usually dont write reviews but these cookies are worth a great review.
- 236.59 ml butter, softened
- 236.59 ml granulated sugar
- 236.59 ml packed light brown sugar
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2 eggs
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 118.29 ml hershey's cocoa
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 473.18 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 340.19 g package miniature M&M baking bits
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and salt in large bowl until creamy. Add eggs; beat well.
- Stir together flour, cocoa and baking soda; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well blended. Mix in chocolate chips and M&M's alternately. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. About 5 dozen cookies.