Recipe by Addelyn's Baking Mama
Chewy chocolate cookies with chocolate chips and miniature M&M's!
Top Review by Chef sprynkles
These cookies are amazing ..... the only thing i substituted was the chocolate chips for a bar of hershey special dark just because i didnt have any chips. the cookies came out so soft and chewy. theyre the best straight out of the oven. i usually dont write reviews but these cookies are worth a great review.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup hershey's cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) package miniature M&M baking bits
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and salt in large bowl until creamy. Add eggs; beat well.
- Stir together flour, cocoa and baking soda; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well blended. Mix in chocolate chips and M&M's alternately. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. About 5 dozen cookies.