Prep 15 mins
Cook 29 mins
These are the best if you are looking for a chocolate fix
Make and share this Chocolate-Chocolate Chunk Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups chopped nuts
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F
- Microwave 1 package semi-sweet chocolate in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 minute Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Chopp other package of chocolate, set aside.
- Add sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla; stir with wooden spoon until well blended. Add flour and baking powder; mix well. Stir chopped chocolate.
- DROP scant 2 tablespoonfuls of dough, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE 13 to 14 minute or until cookies are puffed and feel set to the touch. Cool on baking sheet 1 minute Remove to wire racks; cool completely.