Recipe by CCinSC
Need I say more...CHOCOLATE! Decadently rich and moist. Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream and you're in Heaven.
Top Review by Mary Scheffert
Totally yummy cake! I made this for a co-worker's birthday, and had lots of compliments. I added some finely chopped pecans just on top of the frosting. This cake was so good & easy, and I like the fact that there's no oil in it. I am making it again this weekend for family, and will keep this recipe handy, 'cuz I'm sure I'll be making it over & over! Thanks for posting a great recipe. -M
- 517.37 g package devil's food cake mix
- 113.39 g package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 473.18 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 414.03 ml water
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 44.37 ml cocoa
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar (10X)
- 29.58-44.37 ml hot water
Directions See How It's Made
- Cake: Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease and flour bundt pan, set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix and chocolate chips.
- In another bowl, combine water, eggs, and vanilla mixing well.
- Add egg mixture to dry mixture and mix with spoon until just blended.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until cake tests done when wooden pick in center comes out clean.
- Cool 15 to 20 minutes before removing cake from pan.
- When completely cool, drizzle cake with Chocolate Glaze.
- Chocolate Glaze: Combine all ingredients in bowl.
- Mix with spoon until smooth.