Need I say more...CHOCOLATE! Decadently rich and moist. Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream and you're in Heaven.
- Cake: Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease and flour bundt pan, set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix and chocolate chips.
- In another bowl, combine water, eggs, and vanilla mixing well.
- Add egg mixture to dry mixture and mix with spoon until just blended.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until cake tests done when wooden pick in center comes out clean.
- Cool 15 to 20 minutes before removing cake from pan.
- When completely cool, drizzle cake with Chocolate Glaze.
- Chocolate Glaze: Combine all ingredients in bowl.
- Mix with spoon until smooth.