1/48 Photos of Chocolate! Chocolate! Chocolate! Bundt Cake With Chocolate Glaze
1 hr 5 mins
Need I say more...CHOCOLATE! Decadently rich and moist. Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream and you're in Heaven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1Cake: Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Grease and flour bundt pan, set aside.
- 3In large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix and chocolate chips.
- 4In another bowl, combine water, eggs, and vanilla mixing well.
- 5Add egg mixture to dry mixture and mix with spoon until just blended.
- 6Pour into prepared pan.
- 7Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until cake tests done when wooden pick in center comes out clean.
- 8Cool 15 to 20 minutes before removing cake from pan.
- 9When completely cool, drizzle cake with Chocolate Glaze.
- 10Chocolate Glaze: Combine all ingredients in bowl.
- 11Mix with spoon until smooth.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate! Chocolate! Chocolate! Bundt Cake With Chocolate Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.5
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 27.0 mg
- Sodium 393.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 36.0 g
- Protein 3.9 g