Need I say more...CHOCOLATE! Decadently rich and moist. Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream and you're in Heaven.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 3⁄4 cups water
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar (10X)
- 2 -3 tablespoons hot water
- Cake: Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease and flour bundt pan, set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix and chocolate chips.
- In another bowl, combine water, eggs, and vanilla mixing well.
- Add egg mixture to dry mixture and mix with spoon until just blended.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until cake tests done when wooden pick in center comes out clean.
- Cool 15 to 20 minutes before removing cake from pan.
- When completely cool, drizzle cake with Chocolate Glaze.
- Chocolate Glaze: Combine all ingredients in bowl.
- Mix with spoon until smooth.