Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
The perfect cake for serious chocolate lovers.
- 1 package chocolate cake mix
- 110.56 g package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 44.37 ml cocoa
- 414.03 ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 473.18 ml milk chocolate chips
- powdered sugar
- In large bowl, combine cake and pudding mixes, cocoa, milk and eggs.
- Beat on low speed till moistened, then beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into greased and floured bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes, remove from pan, cool completely and dust with powdered sugar before serving.
Excellent!!! Very moist & chocolatey!! Everyone absolutely loved it--guaranteed to cure a chocolate craving!! My 2yr- old twins loved it, too!!;)
this cake was soooo good!!!! my kids devoured it .it was gone in 2 days. this is one cake that will be made again shortly. thanks for a great recipie.
Great !! A must have.