1/13 Photos of Chocolate Chocolate Chip Sour Cream Banana Bread
1 hr 10 mins
~*Miss Diggy*~'s Note:
Do not let this banana bread's long name fool you! Very easy to make, and WONDERFUL bread is the result.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream the butter, sugar and vanilla together.
- 2Then add the eggs and mix.
- 3Then put in the dry ingredients and mix well.
- 4Add the bananas and sour cream and mix.
- 5Then add in the chocolate chips and pour into 3 greased loaf pans.
- 6Bake at 350 for 1 hour, or until a toothpick that has been inserted into the center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chocolate Chip Sour Cream Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.1
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 46.3 mg
- Sodium 236.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 18.5 g
- Protein 3.0 g