Recipe by iewe
Very rich, very chocolatey! Found on the web. Time to make does not include cooling time.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box devil's food cake mix (or try Dark Chocolate Fudge cake mix!)
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup warm water
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly mist a 12 cup Bundt or tube pan with cooking oil spray, then dust with flour. Shake out the excess flour and set pan aside.
- Place the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, sour cream, warm water and oil in a large mixing bowl.
- Blend with an electric mixer on low speed for 1 minute until the batter looks thick and well combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips, making sure they are well distributed throughout the batter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees in the center of the oven 45 to 50 minutes.
- Remove pan from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool for 15 minutes. Serve while still warm.