Chef #1114012's Note:
I got this recipe from a comercial and decided to try it. I recomend it to everyone of all ages and its very delicious
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Have your blender ready.
- 2Get about a handful of mints and put them in the blender HINT: to avoid breaking the blades try crushing the mints yourself.
- 3Break the Hersheys bar in half only and add it to the blender.
- 4Pour the syrup (add however much you want).
- 5Add about 2-3 scoops of the vanila ice cream.
- 6Then pour about 1-2 cups of milk.
- 7Blend for about 3 minutes NOTE: when finished blending you will see bits of chocolate
- 8Get your cups ready and ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chocolate Chip Peppermint Milkshake
Serving Size: 1 (8 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 677.3
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 3.3 mg
- Sodium 72.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 157.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 103.4 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: