Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I got this recipe from a comercial and decided to try it. I recomend it to everyone of all ages and its very delicious
- 1 (16 ounce) bag peppermint candies
- vanilla ice cream
- chocolate syrup
- 1 hersheys milk chocolate candy bar
- Have your blender ready.
- Get about a handful of mints and put them in the blender HINT: to avoid breaking the blades try crushing the mints yourself.
- Break the Hersheys bar in half only and add it to the blender.
- Pour the syrup (add however much you want).
- Add about 2-3 scoops of the vanila ice cream.
- Then pour about 1-2 cups of milk.
- Blend for about 3 minutes NOTE: when finished blending you will see bits of chocolate
- Get your cups ready and ENJOY!