Adapted from Hershey's cookbook. Oatmeal is healthy, right?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- 3Blend in eggs and vanilla.
- 4In a separate bowl, stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt.
- 5Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture, mixing well.
- 6Stir in oats and chocolate chips.
- 7Use a cookie scoop to place on cookie sheet.
- 8Bake 11 to 12 minutes. Do not overbake; cookies should be soft in the center.
- 9Cool on pan one minute, remove to wire rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1586 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.9
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 17.9 mg
- Sodium 89.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 1.7 g