Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Adapted from Hershey's cookbook. Oatmeal is healthy, right?
Make and share this Chocolate Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Blend in eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture, mixing well.
- Stir in oats and chocolate chips.
- Use a cookie scoop to place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 11 to 12 minutes. Do not overbake; cookies should be soft in the center.
- Cool on pan one minute, remove to wire rack.