Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Adapted from Hershey's cookbook. Oatmeal is healthy, right?
Make and share this Chocolate Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Blend in eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture, mixing well.
- Stir in oats and chocolate chips.
- Use a cookie scoop to place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 11 to 12 minutes. Do not overbake; cookies should be soft in the center.
- Cool on pan one minute, remove to wire rack.
Great "healthy" cookies! Loved these. Easy to make and nice and chocolatey! Thanks for sharing!