Be sure to place a ribbon on the jar with directions for baking.
Make and share this Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies in a Jar Mix recipe from Food.com.
- Combine flour, soda, and powder.
- Place in a 1 quart jar.
- Layer remaining ingredients pressing firmly after each layer.
- Recipe to attach to jar:.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Beat 12 tablespoons softened unsalted butter, 1 egg and 1 teaspoon vanilla in a large bowl until well blended. Place cookie mix in an other bowl and mix to combine ingredients. Add butter mixture and blend in to smooth any clumps. Drop tablespoon full onto ungreased pan and bake 9-11 minutes.
- Cool on pan then remove to rack to completely cool.
O.k not my favourite but they are alright.
There was way too much butter. They spread so much on the cookies sheet and were so thin they had to be thrown away. I will try the recipe again but use half as much butter. Could this measurement have been a mistake?
I made these up and the jar looked great. I made the cookies last night and they are a great cookie. they srpead out a lot more that I like and are very thin and crispy. DH liked them and he is not a big chocolate fan. This makes a great gift idea, and I will be makeing again at some point.