1/1 Photo of Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies for Jesse
Another recipe developed with love for my son, Jesse.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup margarine, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, wholewheat flour works just as well
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder, use good quality brand
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips, freeze first to harden and retain their shape during baking
- 1/2 cup pecans, lightly toasted
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Cream together brown and white sugar, margarine and vanilla extract.
- 3Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- 4Sift in flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and soda, and salt until combined.
- 5Stir in chocolate chips and pecans.
- 6Drop dough in heaped tablespoonfuls onto sprayed SHINY baking sheet.
- 7Bake 10 to 12 minutes, depending on your oven.
- 8Cool on wire rack.
- 9Freeze really well.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies for Jesse
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.7
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 8.8 mg
- Sodium 65.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 1.2 g