1/4 Photos of Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies, Diabetic
My altered version of the well known cookie. The numbers are as low as I can get them and still have an acceptable cookie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup non-hydronenized margarine
- 1/2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1/4 cup egg white
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons natural cocoa (or Dutch cocoa, your choice)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 1/3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1.Heat oven to 350°F
- 2In medium bowl, beat margarin, egg and vanilla until light and well combined.
- 3Stir together Splenda, flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; add alternately with milk to butter mixture, beating until well blended.
- 4Stir in small chocolate chips.
- 5Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake 7 to 9 minutes or just until set (do not over bake).
- 7Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- 8Cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies, Diabetic
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.5
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 131.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 2.2 g