Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
A chocolate lover's dream!! These double chocolate chip cookies are soft and chewy and perfect with a glass of milk right out of the oven!!
- 1 1⁄4 cups margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together Margarine and Sugar.
- Add Eggs and Vanilla and beat until well mixed.
- Blend in Cocoa, Baking Soda and Salt, blend well.
- Add Flour into creamed mixture and beat well.
- Fold in Chocolate Chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Cool cookies in wire rack.
- Serve warm!
Perfect description of the cookies!! This is the third time in under a month that we have made up a batch of these cookies. Stand to the side, chocolate chip cookies, you now have some competition!
It's Christmas Eve, and I just finished baking this recipe. My family loves the combination of peppermint and chocolate during the holidays, so I made this recipe, changing only the milk chocolate chips with Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips. Using a full bag of the chips, the recipe made 4 dozen. I just tried one, and it is delicious! Soft and flavorful, I will definitely be making these again!