Recipe by nmab05
This is a very easy recipe that substitutes processed flour and oil for good for you whole grains and dairy.
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 4 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 3 cups fat free brownie mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups wheat germ
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 375.
- Mix brown sugar and yogurt together. Set aside. Combine No Pudge mix with wheat germ and flour.
- Add dry ingredients to yogurt mix until combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Place tbs size dough evenly onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake to desired consistency 12-16min.