Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Make and share this Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
- Add half-and-half and vanilla.
- Combine flour, cocoa, and soda; add to creamed mixture, beating just until blended.
- Stir in chopped pecans and chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls 1 1/2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes (do not overbake).
- Cool slightly on cookie sheet before moving to a rack.
Well - my 3 yr old ds downed 4 of these before I realized it! A hit with him! I added 2 1/4 - 2 1/2 c. flour, for fluffier, (less 'flat') cookies, and rolled these into a ball to bake - (which flattens on its own, of course). They look, smell & taste great! Thanks for sharing!
The family loved them and my wife asked me to make more. I even eliminated the 'half-and-half' cream.
Oh, chocolate heaven. MY DH loved these and I am sure will be asking for them again soon! I must have made mine a little big - yield was 48, but taste was a TEN!