Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Make, Bake, and Take.....all in one pan. Easy, good and chocolate! What more is there?
- 1 package devil's food cake mix
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Pour oil into a 13x9 pan, tilting until bottom is covered with oil.
- Pour remaining ingredients into pan.
- Stir with fork or spoon til well blended, about 2 minutes.
- Scrape down sides and spread evenly in pan.
- Bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Use a knife to loosen cake from sides, cut and serve from the pan.
- Store loosely covered.
Amazing and rich! I found this recipe on the side of the cake mix box, and thought I'd review it here. Cut small pieces since it's so rich and filling, and I too can't imagine anyone wanting frosting. The cake itself comes out nice and moist, and almost heavy. But if you love chocolate, this is it!
This was so easy and quick to make, with yummy results! Moist and great without any frosting! Thanks!