Recipe by LAURIE
Make, Bake, and Take.....all in one pan. Easy, good and chocolate! What more is there?
Top Review by amy.cleaveland
Amazing and rich! I found this recipe on the side of the cake mix box, and thought I'd review it here. Cut small pieces since it's so rich and filling, and I too can't imagine anyone wanting frosting. The cake itself comes out nice and moist, and almost heavy. But if you love chocolate, this is it!
- 1 package devil's food cake mix
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Pour oil into a 13x9 pan, tilting until bottom is covered with oil.
- Pour remaining ingredients into pan.
- Stir with fork or spoon til well blended, about 2 minutes.
- Scrape down sides and spread evenly in pan.
- Bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Use a knife to loosen cake from sides, cut and serve from the pan.
- Store loosely covered.