Recipe by Granola Girl
found this recipe modified it to make it low calorie and lower in fat these still taste amazing i swear!!!
Top Review by DeeVaFoodie
Oh My Goodness! I have never had a chocolate chocolate chip banana muffin in my life. How come?? Wow these are good! I used Hershey's Special Dark mini chips for these. I followed the recipe exactly as written and got 12 beautiful muffins. The chocolate chips were ooey gooey because I HAD to eat a warm muffin, LOL. The 25 minute baking time worked out perfectly, which is unusual for my oven. These are fabulous! Made for the Summer 09 Comfort Cafe.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1⁄3 cups bananas
- 1⁄3 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- flour, splenda, cocoa, baking soda, salt, and baking powder combine in bowl set aside.
- combine bananas yogurt and egg white.
- stir into the dry ingredients until moistened.
- fold in chocolate chips
- grease pan.
- 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until cooked use toothpick to check.