1/2 Photos of Chocolate Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
1 hr 15 mins
This is absolutely decadent! I found this recipe tucked away in an old cookbook I picked up at a used book store. I wish I knew where it came from.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Spray 2 9x5 inch loaf pans or 24 standard size muffin cups with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Sift together flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa.
- 4Set aside.
- 5In a large bowl, cream together butter, sugar and eggs.
- 6Stir in bananas and vanilla.
- 7Add sifted ingredients, and mix well.
- 8Fold in sour cream and chocolate chips.
- 9Pour half of mixture into each loaf pan, or fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
- 10Bake 50-60 minutes for loaves, or 25-30 minutes for muffins, or until a knife inserted in the center comes away clean.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.7
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 59.8 mg
- Sodium 274.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 24.2 g
- Protein 3.8 g