This is absolutely decadent! I found this recipe tucked away in an old cookbook I picked up at a used book store. I wish I knew where it came from.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray 2 9x5 inch loaf pans or 24 standard size muffin cups with non-stick cooking spray.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, sugar and eggs.
- Stir in bananas and vanilla.
- Add sifted ingredients, and mix well.
- Fold in sour cream and chocolate chips.
- Pour half of mixture into each loaf pan, or fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake 50-60 minutes for loaves, or 25-30 minutes for muffins, or until a knife inserted in the center comes away clean.