1/5 Photos of Chocolate-Chocolate Cake (Bundt Cake)
1 hr 15 mins
This recipe is from Wilton and was printed on the packaging to my new bundt pan. With 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, it can't be all bad! I glaze this cake with my Orange Chocolate Glaze found in Sesame Spice Cake With Chocolate Orange Glaze Sesame Spice Cake With Chocolate Orange Glaze.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray 9 3/4 x 3 3/8 fluted bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray or lightly grease and flour pan.
- 3In a large pan, over medium low heat, melt 1-1/2 cups of the chocolate chips and butter together, stirring until chocolate is completely melted.
- 4Pour the chocolate mixture into large mixing bowl, add sugar; beating until well blended.
- 5Beat in eggs, one at a time, add vanilla.
- 6Combine flour, baking soda and salt; add to chocolate mixture alternating with milk; mix until smooth, stir in the remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- 7Pour into prepared pan and bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until cake tests done.
- 8Cool completely in pan, remove and drizzle with your favorite glaze.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate-Chocolate Cake (Bundt Cake)
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 499.3
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 81.2 mg
- Sodium 339.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 48.7 g
- Protein 6.5 g