Recipe by PaulaG
This recipe is from Wilton and was printed on the packaging to my new bundt pan. With 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, it can't be all bad! I glaze this cake with my Orange Chocolate Glaze found in Sesame Spice Cake With Chocolate Orange Glaze Sesame Spice Cake With Chocolate Orange Glaze.
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9 3/4 x 3 3/8 fluted bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray or lightly grease and flour pan.
- In a large pan, over medium low heat, melt 1-1/2 cups of the chocolate chips and butter together, stirring until chocolate is completely melted.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into large mixing bowl, add sugar; beating until well blended.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, add vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt; add to chocolate mixture alternating with milk; mix until smooth, stir in the remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until cake tests done.
- Cool completely in pan, remove and drizzle with your favorite glaze.