Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very, very rich recipe! If you are a chocoholic, maybe this will help! 8)
- 5 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 2 baking chocolate squares
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400° and grease or line 12 muffin cups.
- Combine the semisweet chocolate, baking chocolate and butter and then melt in microwave (carefully, do not burn).
- Let cool to lukewarm.
- Combine the sour cream, sugar, corn syrup, egg and vanilla extract. Blend with the melted chocolate mixture.
- Blend flour, baking soda and salt; add to the chocolate mixture and blend well.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into muffin tins.
- Bake about 20 minutes.
- Remove from tins, letting them cool on wire rack.