Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A summer recipe.
Make and share this Chocolate Chirpie Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine butter, sugar, brown sugar.
- and vanilla; beat until creamy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Gradually add flour mixture and insects, mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded measuring teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.