Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy biscuits to make and very moreish! My recipe was for mug measurements so I have had to adjust accordingly e.g 1 mug=1/2 pint. By Caz
- 1 (100 g) packet chocolate chips
- 250 g soft margarine
- 1⁄4 pint demerara sugar
- 1⁄4 pint caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 pint rolled oats
- 3⁄4 pint self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- Cream butter and sugar together, add egg and beat.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix together well.
- Place dessertspoons of the mixture spaced apart onto greased baking trays and bake for about 12-15 minutes, Gas 5 or 190oc or 170oc if fan assisted.
- Remove cookies from baking trays after a few minutes when they have firmed up.
- Place onto wire rack to cool.
- Keep in a air tight tin.