Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 hrs 18 mins
Saw this on the Hershey web site and it looked awesome and very easy! Cooling times included - however, may differ slightly! It takes awhile as do most cheesecakes, however - it looks like a great cake.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1⁄3 cups heath bits 'o brickle toffee pieces, divided
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup hershey's milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups whipped topping
- Heat oven to 325°F
- Stir together graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup toffee bits and melted butter.
- Press onto bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake 10 minutes & cool.
- Increase oven temperature to 350°F
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Gradually beat in eggs, beating just until blended.
- Fold in milk chocolate chips and 1/2 cup toffee bits.
- Pour into prepared crust.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Remove from oven to wire rack.
- With knife, loosen cake from sides of pan; cool completely.
- Evenly spread whipped topping over surface of cheesecake.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/3 cup toffee bits over whipped topping.
- Cover; refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
- Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake.