Recipe by Stardustannie
These are my Hubby's favourite biscuit. These are also great if you replace 50-75g of choc chips with macadamia nuts!
- 125 g softened butter
- 100 g brown sugar
- 100 g caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 270 g self-raising flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 200 -250 g miniature chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
- Place butter and sugar in bowl and, using an electric beater beat for 3 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla and beat till well combined.
- Add flour, salt and chocolate also add nuts now is using. Mix well until combined.
- Taking heaped teaspoonfuls roll into balls and flatten slightly between palm of hands.
- Place on prepared tray 5cm apart and bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden around the edges.
- Remove from oven and cool for a few minutes on tray before removing to cooling racks.