1/7 Photos of Chocolate Chip Zucchini Cookies
These are realllllllllly yummy cookies. Dont tell anyone there is zucchini in them... they'll NEVER know! Cook time is the amount of time it takes to cook each batch of cookies!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 small zucchini, grated (you want it to measure approximately 2 cups of grated zucchini)
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2-2 cups walnuts, chopped (optional)
- 1First you will want to preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Spray cookie sheets with cooking spray or line with Parchment paper.
- 3Next you want to cream your butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- 4Then you want to add the egg, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt into the butter mixture, gradually; mix well.
- 5Stir in the zucchini.
- 6Fold in your walnuts (optional), and chocolate chips.
- 7Drop by teaspoonfuls with two (2) inches between each cookie-- onto the cookie sheets.
- 8Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden.
- 9Do not over-bake, or you will not enjoy your cookies.
- 10Let stand to cool for 2 to 3 minutes, then remove and place on wire racks to allow to cook completely.
- 11This recipe makes a lot but is easily halved to make 4 dozen instead of 8!
- 12We make these for Christmas sometimes, and therefore make a lot to give away!
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Zucchini Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1995 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.8
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 8.9 mg
- Sodium 69.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 0.8 g