Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
A quick and easy recipe that makes the most moist, rich, and delicious cake-like brownies. This is from a collection of recipes from the bank my mom works out - everything in it is wonderful!
- 2 cups whole wheat pastry flour or 2 cups white flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup nuts (optional)
- Combine all ingredients, mix well.
- Pour into a well greased and floured 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees fro 30-35 minutes.
The zucchini made these very moist. I made these for a 4-H event, and the kids had no idea they contained zucchini. I will make again. It is a great way to use up zucchini from the garden!
These brownies we tasty yet a little gummy. Family was splt..some loved..other hated. I will make it again for the lover in the bunch.