- 4 cups shredded zucchini
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups applesauce
- 4 cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 6 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 (12 ounce) packagesemi sweet mini chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs,sugar,vanilla, applesauce and zucchini.
- Set aside.
- In a separate bowl combine salt, baking soda, powder, flour.
- Mix contents of both bowls by hand. Stir in mini chips, pour into 4 lightly greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, until lightly browned and passes the tooth pick test.
- Enjoy warm or at room temp!