Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I was craving chocolate chip muffins and came up with these. They came out moist and yummy! Adjust the baking time slightly if making 12 little muffins, I prefer to make 6 Texas muffins.
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2⁄3 cup chocolate chips
- Line a Texas Muffin pan with 6 liners.
- Mix the dry ingredients together first in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, mix the wet ingredients together with a whisk.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry mixture and whisk until just combined and there are no more dry spots but don't overmix.
- Whisk in the chocolate chips.
- Fill each paper about halfway or a little less.
- Bake 25-30 minutes at 350F or until browned on top.