Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
from Chef2Chef.net. I use Pam and low fat margarine.
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Yogurt Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Beat sugar, margarine and shortening until light and fluffy.
- Add yogurt and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Stir flour mixture into sugar mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonfuls on greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes.
- Cool 1 minute on sheet and then remove to racks.
I have made these twice now! Used butter instead of margarine & shortening like others suggested. These came out nice and rounded. Great flavor- nice & soft on the inside.
These cookies are moist and have a great taste. My son liked them a lot with the chocolate chips. Thanks Cathleen :) Made for Holiday tag game
Very good cookies!! I also used butter. Not a bad cookie made with yogurt. Will make again!!!