Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe when looking for a nice treat at easter time and was delighted at how quick and tasty it was. It's very chocolatey and the yoghurt makes th emuffins extra soft. Yum!
- 120 g butter
- 130 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 100 g flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 150 g yoghurt (your choice. I used lemon)
- 100 g chocolate (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C Cream butter and sugar in a bowl. Add the eggs one by one.
- Combine flour and baking powder and add to the egg mixture. Then add the yoghurt and afterwards the chocolate.
- Fill the dough into a lines muffin pan and bake for about 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Enjoy! =).
Great tasty muffins! I used lowfat vanilla yogurt. These didn't rise as much as I thought they should but the texture was very light and creamy and they tasted great! Easy to make too - thanks for sharing the recipe!
I followed your lead & used lemon yogurt & we were most pleased with these tasty muffins! The combo of chocolate & lemon was wonderful! Great for breakfast AND snacking on throughout the day! Thanks for posting the recipe! [Made & reviewed in Zaar Stars tag]
Thank you for sharing this recipe. I used regular plain yoghurt and got 10 muffins. The muffins came out nice and quite chocolaty - they would also be good with less chocolate. Made for 1-2-3 Tag