Recipe by Lalaloula
I found this recipe when looking for a nice treat at easter time and was delighted at how quick and tasty it was. It's very chocolatey and the yoghurt makes th emuffins extra soft. Yum!
Top Review by loof
Great tasty muffins! I used lowfat vanilla yogurt. These didn't rise as much as I thought they should but the texture was very light and creamy and they tasted great! Easy to make too - thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 120 g butter
- 130 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 100 g flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 150 g yoghurt (your choice. I used lemon)
- 100 g chocolate (chopped)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 180°C Cream butter and sugar in a bowl. Add the eggs one by one.
- Combine flour and baking powder and add to the egg mixture. Then add the yoghurt and afterwards the chocolate.
- Fill the dough into a lines muffin pan and bake for about 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Enjoy! =).