Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This rich and delicate cake is made with whipping cream. Sinfully delicious!
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Grease and flour 9x5-inch loaf pan and set aside.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in medium bowl and set aside.
- Beat whipping cream in large bowl at high speed until soft peaks form.
- Add eggs and vanilla and continue beating just until blended.
- Gently stir in flour mixture and chocolate chips by hand until blended.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Run knife around edges of pan to loosen and turn out onto cooling rack.
- Cool completely.
This cake was incredible. It was very easy and the tast was to die for. I will be making this again very soon. Thanks Marie for a keeper.