Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A chewy chocolate chip cookie with walnut pieces.
- 4 ounces butter
- 9 ounces brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 9 3⁄4 ounces all-purpose flour
- 4 3⁄4 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 4 3⁄4 ounces chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Use an electric mixer to beat the butter, sugar and essence together until light and creamy.
- Add eggs gradually, beating in the first well before adding the second.
- Using a metal spoon fold in the soda, sifted flour, walnuts and chocolate until smooth.
- Drop tablespoons of the mix onto paper-lined baking trays. Allow for then to spread.
- Bake until lightly golden.
- Cool before eating.
this was simple recipe. i like this recipe. thank you
I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:] :]