1/1 Photo of Chocolate Chip Waffles
Waffles from a muffin mix. I haven't tried it yet, but I imagine any other flavor of muffin mix would work just as well for a wide variety of delicious waffles...cinnamon swirl, cranberry orange, blueberry, etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat and lightly grease waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions.
- 2In a large bowl, combine muffin mix, flour, and baking powder, then add milk, eggs, and melted butter.
- 3Stir until moistened (about 50 strokes).
- 4Pour batter onto center grids of waffle iron.
- 5Bake according to manufacturer's directions until golden brown.
- 6Remove finished waffle carefully with fork.
- 7Repeat with remaining batter.
- 8Top with powdered sugar and syrup, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.5
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 127.0 mg
- Sodium 224.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate chip muffin mix