1/5 Photos of Chocolate Chip Vegan Cookies (For Non-Vegans Too!)
These cookies used to be sold at my college's coffee shop and were a big big hit among all the students (most of whom were not vegan). People always formed a long line to get them and they sold out immediately. They are especially delicious right out of the oven!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl stir together sugar, banana and butter.
- 2Stir in oats followed by all of the dry ingredients.
- 3Finally, add chocolate chips.
- 4Spoon golf ball sized rounds on a greased baking sheet and bake in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Vegan Cookies (For Non-Vegans Too!)
Serving Size: 1 (1072 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.7
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 35.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: