Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Delicous chocolate chip coconut cookies the easy way!! From Eagle condensed milk!!
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Treasure Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄3 cups flaked coconut
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a small bowl mix graham cracker crumbs, flour and baking powder; set aside.
- In a large bowl mix condensed milk, and margarine until smooth.
- Add graham cracker mixture and mix well.
- Stir in coconut, nuts and chocolate morsels.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
These cookies are such a big hit I have the whole town talking about them, and am giving them as gifts! They are the best cookies on the planet, and as a bonus, you can eat the dough! It has no egg.
I was just going to post this recipe, but searched and found this instead. This is an amzingly full flavor, sweet cookie. Kind of like a 7 layer bar in cookie form. YUM!!!!!
These are the best cookies ever!! I would give this cookie recipe 20 stars if I could. I have been making them every Christmas for years now. Even people that do not like coconut have tried them and ended up loving them! When I explain the ingredients to people they think I am making "Hello Dolly" bars but these, to me, are so much better since all the ingredients are blended together! The only thing different that I use is pecans instead of walnuts just because I am inudated with pecans since I have several pecan trees in my yard!